6.29.2010

Cheats,Thoughts, Transitions

It's Christmas!! Uh...no, just cheat day. But close right?! LOL I am starting off with homemade sausage biscuits, and can I just say... Mickey D's got Nuthin on me!

By now I know everyone has got the hang of this deal. And July 9th is not very far away! You only have 2 more cycles until you can proudly snap an after photo to capture all of your hard work. Some of you may feel like you want to do another cycle before you take an official after photo. But don't make that mistake!! Looking at yourself the day you started and the day you finish will give you motivation to continue on this fitness journey! I was even surprised by my pictures, because I saw myself eery day, but I didn't see all the changes I had undergone. C'mon, I'm not saying you have to SHOW anyone!!
I know that this program and the ease with which you can burn fat and lose weight can be addicting!! But Joel highly suggests to put in at least a month prior to a second round. I may have spoken to this once, but when I started again, it had been a mere 2 weeks. I can definitely say I am feeling the effects of starting again so soon. If you have questions about this, please drop me a note any of the ways that you and I communicate, because as with all things, there may be exceptions!
On another note, I wanted to mention quickly about the transition from an extreme plan to cut fat, to an everyday balanced and clean way to eat. Because let's face it, we all came into this deal with excess weight because we have established some eating patterns that were making it conducive to gain that fat! I have been using a program through a nutritionist named Patrick McGuire for over a year and he's known among his peers as one of the best in his industry. His personalized programs are pretty pricey, BUT... he does have a new program designed to help anyone eat clean, deliciously, and on a tight BUDGET. In so saying, it's very affordable to get yourself a copy. It won't be more than what you spent on this program you are now on. Just some food for thought. I'll get a link up here soon. Have fun cheating ya'll!! I wanna hearabout/see what ya'll are eating today on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment