6.19.2010

How did we do today? Did we "cheat better" than the last time? I know my very first cheat day, I was somewhat hesitant to really let go and just ....cheat! But if you have read the manual, you can be comforted in knowing that a bigger increase in calories over your normal intake will result in a better leptin release, which is the fat burning hormone that is working all week for us. Just be prepared to put in the work at the gym this week and let's really capitalize on the optimally heightened state of thermogenesis in our body!
Sorry about the 2 day absence...I fell into the "no-carb" zone. If you are laughing, you know exactly where I was. You were probably sitting there right next to me. If you don't know what I'm talking about, maybe you snuck in a few carbs or two when no one was looking?? Anyway, my mind is at peace, my body and appetite is happy, and my glycogen stores are full so my workouts tomorrow should kick high-tail. Tomorrow as I'm running hill sprints @ 630 before church, I'll be thinking of you guys and how thrilled I am that you share this passion...let's do this BIG this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment