6.15.2010

Fast Day went by Fast

Congratulations XFLD participants! The first fast day is now under your belt. Not so bad, was it? If you reflect on the day, you will probably recognize that the difficulty, if any, was the mental attachment to food. For me, it was a nagging feeling that somehow I was "missing out" on something. But from a physical standpoint, I was never tired, not really hungry, and the workouts generally rocked.
I am not sure if the manual stated this, but in general you will be breaking this fast around 6-7...about 24 hours after you finished your last cheat meal. To break this fast you need to take in some protein with some healthy fat. Protein shake with peanut butter, tuna and olive oil, etc. JUST NO CARBS!
Please make sure you listen to the audio interviews that came with the program, as I am getting some questions that I feel can be best answered by Vince...in the interview.
Anyway, tomorrow is shake day. Honestly, it might be my favorite day. I love the variety that Joel gives us in the recipes for the protein shakes.
So ya'll did fantastic! I am so excited for the journey that we are sharing. Let's KILL it tomorrow~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment