1.03.2012

Nothing like the start of a new year to inspire people everywhere to make some changes. Most people, (probably you too) have some kind of inspiration to get fit, lose fat, get healthy. In September I gave birth to my 3rd baby boy and took some time off to recover....

and now I am ALL BUSINESS.

So in an attempt to hold myself to a higher accountability, I plan to blog about my journey. Who knows how long it will take, but I think it's reasonable that I can reach my goal by July of this year.

My goal: size 4-6 dress size, weight 130. The weight part is not that big a deal for me, but I would like to be able to wear all the clothes I wore BEFORE my last pregnancy. But perhaps more than all of that, It has become NECESSARY that I become strong in my core, legs, and arms so I can do things like play with and lift my kiddos. I need to run around with them, swing a bat or kick a ball. And I need to be able to do all of these things without pulling any muscles!!

So.... a plan of attack?
I started the INSANITY ASYLUM program yesterday which will take me through the next 30 days- 6 days on and 1 day of rest.
After which I will be CROSSFITTING.
And my meals will be pseudo-Paleo-- which simply means there will be no fast food, processed (ready-made canned, bagged, boxed foods), breads, rice, or white potatoes of any kind. Sweet potatoes are fair game. What people need to realize is that SUGAR is their real enemy, and why they can't lose the fat***especially around the middle*** and SUGAR is in almost EVERYTHING.

Because I decided- like, just now-to blog, I haven't yet taken before/after photos and measurements...and I haven't even decided to go public with this blog. BUT hey, I'm doing better than the person who hasn't got off the couch, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment