2.08.2009

It starts now.

Well had a couple goals for this year, used most of the first part of the year getting an action plan together. This blog is basically going to be my accountability partner, so whomever reads it either encourage me or ask about the status or plan for any of the goals listed below. You can also take the route of telling me I am crazy and wont hit the goals I set, please do I love to do what others say I can't.

Here are the goals:
  • Creating an excellent relationship with My Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
  • Become the husband my wife needs and desires.
  • Become a father that my kiddo's deserve.
  • Develop my relationships with men greater than me and submit my ego to them.
  • Find, develop, and lead men who do not want to settle for a good life.
  • Set my foundation for my first million dollar year.
  • The token fitness goal of being ripped, huge, strong, and able.
I have an action plan for each and will get into the specifics of that in later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment